PONTIAC, Michigan --
A jury has dismissed a lawsuit against Kid Rock brought by a woman who claimed the rocker roughed her up outside his Michigan recording studio. A jury on Friday dismissed a claim by 29-year-old Kelly Ann Kozlowski for $25,000 in damages.
Kozlowski sued the 37-year-old Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, after the incident last year in Clarkston. Authorities investigated but did not bring charges.
Ritchie's attorney, William Horton, says he and his client are pleased. Kozlowski's attorney, Scott Norton, says he'll appeal.
Click here for more headlines from ABC7 Eyewitness News