• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Candles, incense to blame for condo fire

April 23, 2008 12:00:00 AM PDT
Investigators say candles and incense are to blame for a fire in a condo in Santa Monica.The fire broke out around 2:15 a.m. at a townhome on 1400 block of 9th Street. Flames could be seen shooting out of one of the units.

It took firefighters about 15 minutes to put out the flames.

A smoke detector went off alerting a woman living in the condo. She was able to get out and was not hurt.

 

Click here for more headlines from ABC7 Eyewitness News


Load Comments