- Video: Exclusive backstage interviews
- Slideshow: 2nd couple gets the boot
- Slideshow: Night 2 of premiere
- Slideshow: Stars' first dance
- Bios: Complete list of celebs, dancers
"The people in my community, Pacific Palisades, have come out -- it was like somebody died. They were bringing food to my house, calling me in the morning because my wife's out of town. You know, 'Can we help you out? What can we do?' And so when I think about that, it makes me very emotional," said McGinley.
"Ted really put his heart and soul into it. It's sad. it's Igoing to be sad on Monday," said Brooke Burke.
"I was honestly shocked, honestly," said Derek Hough. "I was really shocked that he went because I really like, I like this attitude, his energy."
Ted says he feels bad for his partner, Inna Brayer, someone he considers a true champion.
"She could be whatever she wants to be," said McGinley. "And I think she's a young Fran Drescher and I think she should have a television show, and if I just stayed on the damn show a little longer, we'd make her a big star."
"I would have a show, so now we're showless!" said Inna Brayer.
Lance Bass said Ted was the nicest guy on the show.
But the show must go on, and he's already worried about next week's number.
"I'm super excited about this one," said Lacey Schwimmer.
"I'm pooping my pants," said Lance Bass. "We have three days to do the Paso Doble."
"This is my partner. I love it," said Schwimmer.
- Raw interview: Susan Lucci, Tony Dovolani
- Raw interview: Maurice Greene, Cheryl Burke
- Raw interview: Lance, Lacey
- Raw interview: Cloris Leachman, Corky Ballas
- Raw interview: Brooke Burke, Derek Hough
- Raw interview: Inna Brayer, Ted McGinley
- Raw interview: Julianne Hough, Cody Linley
- Raw interview: Kym Johnson, Warren Sapp
- Raw interview: Rocco, Karina
- Raw interview: Misty, Maksim
- Raw interview: Jeffrey Ross, Edyta Sliwinska
And when it comes to love, is there more to the relationship of Julianne Hough and Cody Linley than meets the eye?
"People have already asked both of us if we're dating or not. We definitely are not, even though we bump and grind all the time," said Linley. "It's just our job!"
But the biggest job for next week may belong to Cloris Leachman's partner, Corky Ballas.
"I can't do it," said Cloris.
"And you have to focus in the Paso Doble, so that might be a problem," said Corky.
"I'm more of pretty arms and that sort of thing. I have no idea. I don't even like -- I mean, I like you but I don't like the Paso Doble," said Cloris.
"Well, you're going to have to love the Paso Doble," said Corky.
"I love it," said Cloris.
"Because if you don't love it, we might not be here the week after," said Corky.
"I don't know what it is. He's going to tell me," said Cloris.