- Video: Exclusive backstage interviews
- Slideshow: Stars perform Paso Doble, Rumba
- Slideshow: 2nd couple gets the boot
- Slideshow: Night 2 of premiere
- Slideshow: Stars' first dance
- Bios: Complete list of celebs, dancers
"My romance [at home] has always been good but I will admit since I've been dancing with Derek, the romance has gotten a little bit better. Maybe it's all the hair and makeup," said Brooke Burke.
"I'm not only a dancer. I'm also a love guru," said Derek Hough.
The judges aren't getting any love from Rocco DiSpirito's mom. He ended the night in 10th place.
"They made a mistake. That's it. They don't know what they're doing. I can tell them that in the face," said Mama DiSpirito.
"It's time to dance! It's time to dance!" said Maurice Greene.
"We're just hoping we can make it through the next round and the fans like what they saw," said Kim Kardashian. "For me, I definitely see a progress. I never thought I'd do anything like this before."
"This was our week to not play it safe at all hoping that if we continue next week, we might go a little more traditional and prove that we can be traditional ballroom dancers," said Lance Bass.
"I don't feel the confident yet. Give me a couple more weeks, maybe, but not yet," said Toni Braxton.
"She's much more comfortable on the floor," said Alec Mazo.
"I much more comfortable. That's true," said Braxton.
- Raw interview: Susan Lucci, Tony Dovolani
- Raw interview: Maurice Greene, Cheryl Burke
- Raw interview: Lance, Lacey
- Raw interview: Cloris Leachman, Corky Ballas
- Raw interview: Brooke Burke, Derek Hough
- Raw interview: Inna Brayer, Ted McGinley
- Raw interview: Julianne Hough, Cody Linley
- Raw interview: Kym Johnson, Warren Sapp
- Raw interview: Rocco, Karina
- Raw interview: Misty, Maksim
- Raw interview: Jeffrey Ross, Edyta Sliwinska
"My shoulder all today was sore, but for the dance, it just went away," said Cody Linley.
Cloris Leachman landed in last place again, but she says her fans are number one.
"They're so loving, so darling. They're having such a wonderful time it makes me have a wonderful time," said Coris Leachman.
Misty May-Treanor is absolutely having a wonderful time.
"He says, 'Do a backflip over me.' Sure, OK. Why not?" said Misty May-Treanor
"Not exactly how this one happened but, you know, whatever. She kind of just ran and flipped over me and I was like, 'Where did she go?' Great. I guess we have our ending now," Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
And thanks to Susan Lucci, I have mine, too.
"Some of it is reminiscent of the acting I do. This part, I knew how to do that," said Susan Lucci.
"I love when she does that. Do it again!" said Tony Dovolani.
Another couple goes home Tuesday night.