- Part 1: Wheelchairs on buses not always secured
- Part 2: Caught on tape: Wheelchair woes on MTA
- Part 3: MTA begins using tether straps on buses
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
The board also called on Metro's chief executive to talk to labor unions about penalizing drivers who mistreat disabled passengers.
An Eyewitness News undercover investigation revealed broken equipment on buses and drivers who said they were untrained or too busy to help secure wheelchair riders.