Residents reported hearing a smoke alarm at a neighbor's house.
Firefighters raced to the location on the 5200 block of Shiloh Way and found a house on fire.
The 84 year old owner of the house was still inside, overcome by smoke. Firefighters went in and pulled her out.
Additional crews made a quick knock down on the flames.
The female resident was treated at the scene and transported to Community Memorial Hospital for further evaluation.
Fire investigators blame the fire on a discarded match.
Damage to the home and contents: $60,000 dollars.