• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Missing boys back in SoCal with mothers

November 11, 2010 12:00:00 AM PST
Three young boys who were abducted from Playa del Rey two years ago were back at home with their mothers in Southern California Thursday.The FBI said 11-year-old Zaven, 12-year-old Greg and 14-year-old Alexander Silah were kidnapped by their fathers George and John Silah and taken to the Netherlands.

The mothers of the boys flew to the Netherlands over the weekend to be reunited with them.

On Wednesday the boys and their mothers returned home. In a statement the boys mothers said their prayers had been answered.


Load Comments