Kourtney Kardashian says her baby son Mason is "fine" after being rushed to the hospital on Friday following an allergic reaction to peanut butter.
The 31-year-old is most famous for the E! reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", which also stars her sister, Kim Kardashian.
"Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it," Kourtney Kardashian wrote on her blog on Monday. "He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did."
"He was in good spirits the whole time and didn't even know anything was wrong," she added. "He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He's such a good boy!!"
Kourtney Kardashian also stars in the spinoff shows "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" and recently moved with Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend and Mason's father Scott Disick to New York to film the new series "Kourney and Kim Take New York".
The show is set to debut in January and will focus on the sisters' effort to launch a new shop for their DASH clothing line. The boutique, which is is located in SoHo and contains many Kardashian-branded apparel and beauty products, opened in early November.