Charlie Sheen made more headlines on Monday after appearing on two network interviews claiming his recent public outbursts weren't angry but "passionate" and that CBS should give him a 50 percent pay raise to $3 million per episode to appear in another season of "Two and a Half Men."
The troubled star appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" and NBC's "Today" show on Monday in lengthy segments of their interviews in their first and second half hours.
Sheen claims in his NBC interview that he was cleaned up from drugs thanks to a team of experts at home at his home, which he dubbed the "Sober Valley Lodge," and said he's tired of pretending like he's not a "rock star from Mars."
Meanwhile, when asked if he was on drugs, the actor told ABC reporter Andrea Canning, "Yeah, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen! It's not available, because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off, and your children will weep over your exploded body."
Sheen also told Canning he wanted to sue CBS and Warner Bros. Television, which are responsible for producing and distributing "Two and a Half Men." "It's gonna cost them a lot more because they're on a battlefield. And they let their emotions and their ego ... basically they strapped on their diapers. They're in breach. They're in radical breach."
"I've got a whole family to support and love. People beyond me are relying on that. I'm here to collect. They're going to lose. They're going to lose in a courtroom, so I would recommend that they settle out of court," he added.
ABC had Sheen's blood and urine submitted for tests for nine and 10 different drugs on Saturday. The results showed no signs of those drugs in the actor's system.
"What's not to love?" the actor said about his hard partying and drug use to ABC. "Especially when you see how I party. It was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards just look like droopy-eyed armless children."
When Canning asked Sheen if the people who supplied him\with drugs were out of his life, Sheen hesitated. "That's nobody's business," he said. "I think you know the answer to that."
In the middle of this press storm, Sheen's longtime publicist Stan Rosenfield resigned as the actor's spokesperson on Monday saying in a statement, "I have worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much. However, at this time, I'm unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned."
Production on "Two and a Half Men" had been suspended in January after Sheen began treatment for drug and alcohol addiction amid reports of wild partying with adult film stars and Sheen was set to be back filming in March. However, Sheen's radio ramblings went too far for the network to continue the show.
"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season," the network said in a statement Thursday.
In the phone interview, conducted while Sheen vacations in the Bahamas, the actor bad-mouths "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and Alcoholics Anonymous.
Referring to his stint in rehab, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."
Charlie Sheen's one-hour edition of "20/20," which will air Tuesday, March 1 at 10 p.m. ET on ABC. ABC is the parent company of OnTheRedCarpet.com
Check out excerpts from both ABC and NBC's interviews with Charlie Sheen below.