• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Sheen says he may return to 'Two and a Half Men'

April 14, 2011 12:00:00 AM PDT
Charlie Sheen says he may be heading back to the show, "Two and a Half Men."

He told a Boston radio station that there have been discussions to get him back on the show that fired him in March.

Sheen said the chances of him returning are "85 percent."

He didn't give any other specifics saying he had been asked "not to divulge anything."

CBS is not commenting on Sheen's claim, and the show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, has also yet to weigh in.

The actor also said his profits from the show's rich syndication deals are being withheld and that's part of his $100 million lawsuit against Warner and the show's executive producer.

Sheen was in Boston for his nationwide road show that has drawn mixed audience reaction.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.


Load Comments