• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Sugar Ray Leonard: 'Dancing With the Stars' was 'phenomenal'

Sugar Ray Leonard speaks after 'Dancing With the Stars' season 12's third results show Tuesday, April 12, 2011.

Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard says his experience on "Dancing With The Stars" was "phenomenal."

The 54-year-old boxing legend and his professional dance partner, Anna Trebunskaya, became the third couple to be eliminated from the current 12th season of ABC's hit ballroom dancing series earlier this week.

"This experience has been a phenomenal one," Lenoard told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "I'm a fighter, I'm a competitor. It was a great moment for me. I think that if you try hard, if you believe in yourself, if you work your butt off, you can accomplish pretty much whatever you want in life."

The remaining celebrities on the show are Kirstie Alley, wrestling star Chris Jericho, "Karate Kid" Ralph Macchio, Disney star Chelsie Kane, hip hop artist Romeo, supermodel Petra Nemcova, football player Hines Ward and Playboy model and reality television actress Kendra Wilkinson.

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)
Load Comments