• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Kristin Cavallari's wedding gown photoshoot featured days after engagement ends

Kristin Cavallari and appears in a photo posted on her Twitter page. (twitter.com/KristinCav)

Kristin Cavallari is featured in a new wedding gown spread in Life & Style magazine just days after her engagement to NFL player Jay Cutler was called off.

The photoshoot took place on July 21 and features Cavallari posing in white gowns by Anne Bowen and Mon Cheri Bridals. The former reality star talks about her dream wedding and her ideal strapless gown.

Cutler reportedly called off the engagement, several unnamed sources told People magazine. It is unclear whether the two have ended their relationship.

Cavallari wrote to fans on her official Twitter page on Sunday, "Thanks for the support. Love u guys." However, she has not made any mention about the status of her relationship with Cutler.

Just last week the reality star, who is most famous for being on "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills," Tweeted about her engagement party. "Thx to all my amazing friends for making my engagement party a blast last night," she wrote on July 17.

Cavallari, 24, and Cutler, 28-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback, have been dating since the fall of 2010 and Cutler proposed to her during a trip to Cabo San Lucas in April. The couple was planning to wed in the spring of 2012 but had not yet set a date.

Cavallari, who hails from Denver, Colorado, starred on "Laguna Beach" between 2004 and 2005 and later appeared on its spinoff, "The Hills," between 2009 and its finale in 2010, replacing main star Conrad.

"It just really does feel right," she said about her decision to wed Cutler in a previous interview with Ryan Seacrest. "My parents are divorced so I'm extra careful about it. But I've never been so sure about it."

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments