• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Conrad Murray trial: Michael Jackson's doctor back for day 3 (recap)

Conrad Murray appears at his involuntary manslaughter trial, over the death of Michael Jackson, on Sept. 28, 2011.

Conrad Murray, the former doctor of the late Michael Jackson, is back in court for day 3 of his involuntary manslaughter trial.

NOTE: You can watch the proceedings online: OnTheRedCarpet.com is hosting a LIVE STREAM of the Conrad Murray trial, which began on September 27.

Among those expected to testify on Thursday, September 29 is Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's bodyguard. Prosecutors have said that Murray had instructed him to call 911 after discovering the singer to be unresponsive on the day he died - June 25, 2009. They say it was the first time the doctor had involved emergency services and that he had contacted others minutes earlier.

Kai Chase, Jackson's personal chef, and EMTs Richard Seneff and Martin Blount are also set to testify.

On Wednesday, the jury heard from Jackson's chief of security, Faheem Muhammad, the singer's assistant, Michael Amir Williams and Kathy Jorrie and Paul Gongaware, who work for concert promoter AEG Live. The company was to promote a 50-date "This Is It" UK tour Jackson was preparing for before he died and Murray was to care for the singer during its duration.

Muhammad said the singer's two oldest children watched Murray try to revive their father's lifeless body in his bedroom at their Los Angeles home. Williams said after Jackson died, the doctor requested a ride to the singer's house to retrieve a "cream" that "Michael wouldn't want the world to know about." Williams declined.

Search warrants have showed that 30 tubes of skin whitening cream used in the treatment of vitiligo, a skin condition that the African-American singer had, were found at Jackson's home after his death. Further details about the cream Murray was referring to have not been disclosed at the trial.

On Tuesday, Jackson's friend and tour co-director Kenny Ortega said the singer appeared unwell, "lost" and "incoherent" at a rehearsal on June 19, just days before his death. Jackson missed several more but appeared to be in good spirits on the day before his death.

Muhammad said that on June 21, Williams called him and said "MJ said he was having some weird symptoms and one of his hands was hot and one of his feet was cold and he wanted a doctor to come and see if everything was okay." He said he was instructed to call another medical professional - a nurse named Cherilyn Lee, not Murray.

Kathy Jorrie, an attorney for AEG Live, testified that Murray assured her that Jackson was "perfectly healthy, in excellent condition." She also said that a contract drawn up to ensure the doctor's services did not appear to be signed by the company or by Jackson and that Murray was not paid by AEG Live.

Autopsy results have shown that the singer died at age 50 on June 25, 2009 at his Los Angeles from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which he called his "milk," and other sedatives. Murray, had said he gave Jackson a dose of propofol as a sleeping aid in his house on the day he died and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Murray faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license if convicted. Murray's lawyers maintain that Jackson drank propofol on his own while the doctor was away from his bedside and that the dose Murray had administered was too low to be fatal.

Following Jackson's death, investigators found several medical substances and equipment in his room, including bottles of propofol, Lidocaine, which is another anesthetic that Jackson called "anti-burn," anti-anxiety, pain and insomnia medications prescribed by Murray, including Valium, lorazepam and tempazepam and the prostate medication Flomax.

They also found other prescriptions prescribed by dermatologist Arnold Klein and general practitioner Allan Metzger, which as the antidepressant trazodone, the muscle relaxer tizanidine and the anti-anxiety drug clonazepam. An IV stand with a saline bag was also found, as was a Cardiology Review book, a jug or urine on a chair and the jacket and pants worn by Jackson on his last performance - a rehearsal at Staples Center, on June 24, 2009, some 12 hours before his death.

Prosecutors have accused Murray of not providing adequate medical equipment, such as oxygen tanks, for Jackson while he was administering propofol and other prescription medications. The doctor's lawyers have disputed this.

Williams and Muhammad confirmed the presence of oxygen tanks at Jackson's home.

"I've seen Dr. Murray bring the oxygen tanks," Williams said. "Seeing them being moved in and out."

On Tuesday, one of the prosecutors played to the jury a recording of a voice message by Jackson, found on Murray's iPhone, to demonstrate the effect propofol had on him as he prepared for his tour. The singer's voice is deeply slurred.

Williams said he had never heard Jackson sound like that before, adding: "Never heard in that extreme. It's kind of sad. That was pretty extreme."

One of Murray's attorneys, Michael Flanagan, told OnTheRedCarpet.com on Wednesday that Jackson slurred his words because he "self-medicated" and that it occured when Murray was not around.

Don't forget: In addition to supplying you with breaking news reports, OnTheRedCarpet.com will provide a live stream of the Conrad Murray trial.