There were stages blasting music to the masses at the 2011 Halloween Carnaval. Hundreds of thousands of people were in attendance.
Many revelers showed off their fiercest costumes early down the boulevard.
The Carnaval ran from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday. This year's theme was "Become Your Other."
The following streets in Hollywood were scheduled to be closed through 6 a.m. Tuesday:
- San Vicente Boulevard between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Santa Monica Boulevard between Doheny Drive and La Cienega Boulevard including all side streets.
- Robertson Boulevard between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard.
- San Vicente Boulevard between Cynthia Street and Santa Monica Boulevard.
- La Peer Drive eastbound turn lane onto Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Almont Drive and La Peer Drive are closed from Santa Monica Boulevard to Melrose Avenue.
- Santa Monica Boulevard between La Cienega Boulevard and Holloway Drive/Croft Avenue.
- La Cienega Boulevard between Sunset Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard. Northbound La Cienega Boulevard is open between Holloway Drive and Sunset Boulevard.
- Sunset Boulevard eastbound and westbound turn lanes onto La Cienega Boulevard