• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'Hangover III' and Ryan Gosling - See video

Bradley Cooper appears on the cover of People magazine in November 2011, is named 'Sexiest Man Alive.' / Bradley Cooper talks to OnTheRedCarpet.com at the Hollywood premiere of 'Limitless.' (People / Time Inc.)

Actor Bradley Cooper was more than eager to talk about his excitement on the possibility of a "Hangover III" when he appeared on "The Graham Norton Show" on December 2 to promote the "Hangover II" DVD, but first the actor talked about the backlash he got from some Ryan Gosling fans for being named People's "Sexiest Man Alive" over the "Drive" star.

"There was such a backlash to when they announced it," Cooper, 36, said in the interview, which can be seen below. "Ryan Gosling -- who I love, and I just did a movie with him, he's the greatest."

"We were both in Paris this last week and a friend of mine showed me, there was photographs from paparazzi -- and when I say 'friend,' I mean me, alone in my room looking at the computer," he joked. "And it was of him walking around, and he literally looks like he's in a photo shoot, like he just came off the runway."

"There's ones of me, and I literally look like the neighbor that never comes out of his house and when he does it makes you go, like, maybe he should just stay in," Cooper said. "So it's interesting."

The magazine cited the 36-year-old actor's "dazzling baby blues," "killer smile" as some of Cooper's best attributes that got him the coveted title.

Cooper told the magazine it was "really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model" can be given the title of "Sexiest Man Alive," adding: "I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."

The actor then dished to Norton about the possibility of a sequel to the wildly successful "Hangover" film. The second film in the franchise, "The Hangover II," was released on May 26 and grossed $254 million in North America.

Although Waner Brothers. has yet to officially announce if a third film in the franchise is in the works, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Cooper told Norton "I personally want to do it."

He also said the previous film's director and writer Todd Phillips is "working on the script."

"We adhered to the formula in the second one, for those of you who've seen it, and the third one, which would close the whole sort of trilogy," added. "I think it will take place in Los Angeles and maybe not adhere to the structure. It might be different."

Watch Cooper's interview on "The Graham Norton Show" below.

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)
Load Comments