When calling companies to order a producet or make a reservation, it can take a while to get through to a real person, but the free Fast Customer app for iPhone and Android users promises to do the waiting for you.
You click on the Fast Customer app, scroll through a list of companies, and then click on "have someone call me." But there are some limitations with the app, and it doesn't always work.
If you've ever been in a car accident, it's easy to panic and forget about documenting what happened. But an app by well-known personal injury attorney Larry H. Parker aims to make the process easier for you.
The free app is very helpful for people in a car accident so they can quickly gather information for police and attorneys, and you don't have to hire Parker to make use of the app.
"We don't have to fumble through the glove department for a piece of paper or a pen, we have it all right here. That means even ahead of time they can put in all their information, their insurance information," explained Parker.
Plus, the app has a camera feature so you can take pictures from the accident scene and store them on your phone or iPad.
And if you ever find yourself in an unfamiliar neighborhood and want to know where the nearest gas station, restaurant, ATMs and hospitals are, the AroundMe app aims to be your all-inclusive navigator.
All of these apps are available on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Download the Fast Customer app for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fast-customer
- Download the Fast Customer app for Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=www.fastcustomer.com
- Download the Larry H. Parker app: http://app.larryhparker.com/
- Download the AroundMe app for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aroundme
- Download the AroundMe app for Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tweakersoft.aroundme