"Queen of Mean" comedienne Lisa Lampanelli turned Donald Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" boardroom into a comedy roast of Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Mendoza as the two finalists spelled out precisely what they thought of one another on the lastest episode, which aired on Sunday, April 29.
The two women and "American Idol" alum Clay Aiken, who made up Team Forte, competed against rival Team Unanimous, made up of Arsenio Hall, Aubrey O'Day and Teresa Giudice, to try to win the latest task. They had to put together a musical stage performance incorporating a 90-second jingle for the RV club Good Sam. Mendoza, who has faced elimination more than a dozen times, volunteered to be her group's project manager.
The Venezuelan model was criticized heavily by Lampanelli, and a little by Aiken, for her lack of music knowledge and lackluster leadership during a heated verbal exchange that took place even before Trump proclaimed their team the losing group. Mendoza argued that they didn't include her in their plans and complained about Lambanelli's temper and disrespect towards her. After several minutes of verbal swipes, Trump fired Mendoza.
Check out the top 11 meanest quotes from Lampanelli to Mendoza below.
1. "I do really well. I'd love to see you be in this business, a man's business, twenty-one years or 22 going on ... making the money I make and doing as well as I do. So enjoy your '60s when you're doing nothing."
2. "Dayana, I have no respect for you because of your lack of ideas and your lack of creativity. You are the plague of this team. You have made everyone miserable because they have to carry you. It's bad enough I have to carry my weight - which is quite substantial. I have to carry 100 pounds on my back every day because of her."
3. "Try working with her for 12 weeks, sir. With all due respect, there is nothing going on up here (points to head). She is the woman - female Lou Ferrigno and I object to that."
4. "Why don't you write up a memo and I'll try to become a huge failure by listening to how you work. Because I would never come up with a joke again."
5. "Dayana, but you know what you don't refuse to? To take on a task that had nothing to do with any knowledge base that you have, then try to boss around someone who is doing the task for you. I had to say to her once, 'I am trying to win this for you. Please let me write these words,' and that was very calmly, sir. I didn't snap on her till she sat in front of your son ... 'Clay wrote the song and Lisa's been loud.' The minute somebody lies or misrepresents me, I start to think of them as a vicious animal and I will absolutely attack. So, if you want to go, we can go now."
6. "This is the person I deal with when we're trying to think and nothing's happening above the neck."
7. "Oh my God. Note to self. Write my memoirs and say, 'I thank Dayana for my mid-life change in attitude, when I'm already a huge success.' I have people who work for me with master's degrees and college degrees, who are really smart, because I appreciate brains. That's why I like Aubrey [O'Day]. I didn't like her because of anything other than smarts at first."
8. "Don't come in here - this is not "Celebrity Miss Universe.' This is 'Celebrity Apprentice,' honey. So if you can't hang with the big boys, I suggest you don't talk so much and try to throw, by the way, him [Clay Aiken] under the bus and me. I get you don't like me. I don't like you. Who cares?"
9. (After Trump praises Mendoza for learning to speak English only several years ago) "I don't care. That's not the way to measure somebody's intelligence."
10. "The minute I see somebody trying to tell him where to stand on a stage and tell me how to rhyme words and to downplay what we do for a living when we actually have this thing called 'talent,' that is wrong. Instead of saying, 'Thank you for helping me win this task,' if we win, 'Thank you, Clay, for bring such talent to the table, thank you Lisa, for picking up all the slack where I lack any sort of skill.' That's all you need to say is 'Thank you.'"
11. (When asked by Mendoza, where is her respect for the project manager) "I don't have any, if it's you."
After the episode, Mendoza said on her Twitter page that being on "The Celebrity Apprentice" was "an amazing experience." She was asked by Entertainment Weekly if she would "go through all of that again."
She told the magazine: "I would be happy to do it, and I would do it the same way I did it. It was a terrible experience, it was terrible for me, but I'm happy that I did it and I'm happy that it came out the way it came out, because I feel like my values and everything that my mom and my grandma and my dad taught me is reflected in my job and the way that I behaved."
The remaining contestants on the fifth season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" are Lampanelli, Aiken, Arsenio Hall, Teresa Giudice and Aubrey O'Day.