• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Mila Kunis' alleged stalker Stuart Dunn pleads not guilty

Mila Kunis in a promotional still from the 2011 movie 'Friends With Benefits.' (Sony Pictures)

Stuart Lynn Dunn, who was charged with stalking Mila Kunis, pleaded not guilty to the charges in court on Friday.

Dunn's standing warrant was recalled and he pleaded not guilty to one count each of stalking and one count of stalking in violation of a restraining order, OnTheRedCarpet.com has learned. Judge Shelly Torrealba said that the alleged crime is considered a violent and serious crime and the 27-year-old man's bail was set at $150,000.

The judge also ordered a protective order, requiring the defendant to stay at least 500 yards away from Kunis. He was also ordered not to have any contact with the actress and to not stalk or harass her at her place of work or residence. Dunn must also surrender any firearms he may have. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 31.

Earlier in the month, Dunn was arrested outside of the actress' Los Angeles gym, more than three months after he was arrested for allegedly breaking into her home.

Dunn was detained by police on May 4, after it was found that he had visited Kunis' gym three days in a row to try and make contact with her, according to a police statement obtained by OnTheRedCarpet.com, which cites her real first name - Milena.

Dunn has not commented. In January 2012, he was arrested and charged with trespassing after allegedly breaking into Kunis' home in West Hollywood to try and meet her. She was not home at the time.

Dunn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized entry of a dwelling and was ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years and put on probation. He was also detained and hospitalized for evaluation.

The man was ordered to attend a hearing a day after he was arrested at the gym, but was absent. His probation was revoked and a bench warrant was issued, with bail set at $40,000.

Kunis, the 28-year-old star of films such as "Black Swan" and "Friends With Benefits ," had no immediate comment about the recent incident or about a report by The Daily Fill. One of its writers said they witnessed the incident. According to the report, Kunis was "accosted" by a "suspicious looking individual, possibly a local homeless man, while at her Beverly Hills gym."

"Within minutes, her security team and about six Los Angeles Police squad cars swarmed at the location," it said. "When police located the suspect, they brought him to a parking lot across the street. Mila emerged from her Range Rover and identified the man. The police then put the individual in the back of a squad car and took statements from several members of Kunis' entourage."

Kunis was one of several female celebrities targeted in a nude photo scandal last year. The man suspected of hacking her and other stars' emails pleaded guilty to nine felony counts and faces a maximum punishment of 60 years in federal prison. He is set to be sentenced on July 23.

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)
Load Comments