• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Diddy's home intruder, who consumed food & alcohol, sentenced

Quamine Taylor appears in a mug shot taken by the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department after he was arrested for trespassing in Sean 'Diddy' Combs' home on April 1, 2012. / Sean 'Diddy' Combs is pictured in a photo from his official Instagram page posted on February 12, 2012. (Suffolk County Sheriff's Department / Instagram)

Quamine Taylor, the man who on April 1 was arrested for trespassing in Sean "Diddy" Combs' home, during which he ate his food, drank his liquor and slept in a bed, has been released from jail after being sentenced to time served.

The 30-year-old resident of Queens, New York had spent the last three months behind bars because he failed to post his $2,000 bail after he was taken into custody and charged with criminal trespassing and petit larceny. On Friday, July 6, he was freed after receiving his sentence, records show.

Police in East Hampton, New York had said on April 1 - April Fool's Day, officers were sent to Diddy's home to investigate a possible intruder after the alarm was set off around 1 a.m. They knocked on the front door and saw a man who would later be revealed to be Taylor. The officers escorted him upstairs "to allow him to get dressed," according to a police report obtained by OnTheRedCarpet.com.

"They discovered he had taken a train out from New York City, took a cab to the residence, entered through an unlocked basement door, consumed items, ate food, drank soda and liquor and went to sleep in a bedroom upstairs," it said.

"I brought a cheesesteak, a cheesecake, a bucket of fried chicken - which I ate at the house - and drank a 'dollar' bottle of Hennessy and four cans of Pepsi," Taylor told prosecutors at his sentencing, according to The New York Post. "After I ate, I went upstairs and went to sleep."

Diddy, who maintains several other residences and constantly travels, was not home at the time and has not commented about the incident.

The police discovered that Taylor was arrested for a similar incident at Diddy's home in June 2001. The New York Post quoted his mother as saying Taylor "has a long history of mental illness and he has been off his meds for a while."

As part of his sentence, Taylor was also ordered to stay away from Diddy's homes for at least five years.

(Copyright ©2018 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)