Khloe Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez have been officially confirmed as co-hosts of "The X Factor" season 2.
FOX made the host announcement on Tuesday, October 16. The two had been rumored to be co-hosts for the show for days before Tuesday's announcement.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," Simon Cowell said in a statement. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
"I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family," said Kardashian Odom. "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"
Lopez, who also Tweeted the news shortly after it was announced, said, "I'm very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."
Odom has never hosted a television show before, only radio programs. She previously appeared as an award presenter at events such as the Teen Choice Awards and the Critics' Choice Movie Awards.
Lopez, who is likely best known for his role as AC Slater on "Saved By the Bell," is the host of the entertainment news program "Extra" and is also the host of the Clear Channel radio show "On with Mario Lopez."
Cowell launched "The X Factor," which is based on his British series, on the network last year following his exit from "American Idol." He serves as a judge alongside record executive L.A. Reid and season 2 newcomers Britney Spears and fellow pop star Demi Lovato.
(Pictured above: Mario Lopez appears with 'The X Factor' co-judge L.A. Reid during a taping of 'Extra' on Sept. 19, 2012. / Khloe Kardashian appears in a photo posted on her official Facebook page on February 13, 2012.)