Investigators say the bandit has been linked to at least six bank robberies in the past three months. The robberies have occurred in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and in the Inland Empire.The following is a list of banks linked to the Don't Even Bandit:
- 8/27/12 Bank of America 735 North Euclid Avenue, Ontario
- 9/7/12 Citibank 8401 Sierra Boulevard, Fontana
- 9/8/12 Bank of the West 855 West Valley Boulevard, Alhambra
- 9/17/12 One West 144 North 2nd Street, Covina
- 9/27/12 Bank of the West 9000 East Valley Boulevard, Rosemead
- 10/4/12 Bank of America Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove
During the robberies linked to this bandit, witnesses have indicated that the bandit has made written and verbal demands for cash.The bandit has been described as having fled the bank in a black vehicle, described as a Nissan Versa.
Witnesses describe the suspect as a black male between 35 and 40-years-old, five foot six inches to five foot eight inches tall, and approximately 160 pounds.
Anyone with information about the Don't Even Bandit should call FBI at 1-888-CANTHIDE or dial 911.