Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, PSY, The Wanted and Swizz Beatz featuring Chris Brown and Ludacris have been added to the list of music artists set to perform at The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards ceremony.
The event takes place at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday, November 18 at 8 p.m. ET and will air on ABC. OTRC.com is covering the AMAs and will bring you details and photos of the hottest red carpet fashion trends, key moments from the ceremony and of course, a full list of winners.
Check out a list of AMA performers announced so far:
1. Justin Bieber - who is also nominated for three awards, including Artist of the Year. He captured the title in 2010.
2. Kelly Clarkson - this pop star and the first and most successful winner of "American Idol" is also nominated for two awards, including Favorite Female Artist - Pop / Rock.
3. Carly Rae Jepsen - Hey, we just met her, and this is crazy, and thanks to the Canadian singer's hit "Call Me, Maybe," she is nominated for New Artist of the Year.
4. PSY - the South Korean YouTube sensation is now an internationally-famous pop star thanks to his music video "Gangnam Style," which is the second-most viewed YouTube video of all time - following Bieber's "Baby," featuring Ludacris. PSY's success has landed him appearances on many U.S. television shows and his song and dance has been re-enacted on programs such as "Dancing With The Stars" and "Glee."
5. The Wanted - This British and Irish boy band is made up of Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Nathan Sykes and Tom Parker. The lads are known for hits such as "Glad You Came" and "Chasing the Sun."
6. Swizz Beatz featuring Chris Brown and Ludacris - These hip hop and R&B stars recently collaborated on a single called "Everyday Birthday."
7. Christina Aguilera - the pop diva and mentor of NBC's "The Voice" is promoting her new album, "Lotus," and this will mark her first major performance of songs from the record. The album, which is set for release five days after the ceremony, features her single "Your Body," which she debuted in September.
8. Taylor Swift - America's country and pop sweetheart is also nominated for Favorite Female Artist - Country. She won Artist of the Year in 2011. Swift rocked out at the 2012 MTV VMAs, belting out her breakup song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" in September and opted for a slow and sweet performance of her new single "Begin Again" at the 2012 CMAS. Will she opt for a mash-up of the two styles at the AMAs?
9. Carrie Underwood - this "American Idol" season 4 winner, country star and fulfiller of adolescent boys' dreams is going up against Swift for the Favorite Female Artist - Country award and is also nominated for Favorite Album - Country for her record "Blown Away."
10. Ke$ha - the "Tik Tok" singer is known for her wild looks - complete with unconventionally-colored lipstick, and true rock star performances with the likes of Alice Cooper. She is currently promoting her new album, "Warrior." She is not nominated for an award at the AMAs.
11. Nicki Minaj - This equally as eclectic artist and rapper is known for her controversial performances, toured with Britney Spears, grinded with Bieber in his "Beauty and the Beat" music video and is gearing up to make her TV debut as an "American Idol" judge at the beginning of 2013. She is nominated for two awards at the AMAs.
12. No Doubt - Gwen Stefani and the boys are promoting the ska and rock group's new album, "Push and Shove." The band is not nominated for an award at the AMAs.
13. Linkin Park - the rock group is also nominated for the award for Favorite Artist - Alternative Rock and is promoting the new singles "Powerless" and "Castle of Glass," which are from the band's fifth studio album, "Living Things."
14. Pink - this rocker is promoting her new single, "Try," off of her new album "The Truth About Love." She is not nominated for an award at this year's AMAs.
15. Pitbull - the rapper, known for his sexy stage performances (with is also nominated for two awards, including Favorite Artist - Latin.
16. Usher - The R&B star is nominated for three awards, including Favorite Male Artist - Pop / Rock, which will see him go up against his prot?g? - Bieber.See the full list of 2012 AMA nominations. You can vote for your favorite artists and groupst the Coca-Cola AMA voting website, amavote.com, as well as AMA.abc.com.
The Walt Disney Company is the parent company of ABC and OTRC.com.