• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Person extracting THC from marijuana sparks Reseda garage fire

A fire broke out inside a garage in Reseda on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013.
January 3, 2013 12:00:00 AM PST
A person was sent to the hospital after a fire broke out inside a garage in Reseda.

The incident happened around 5:19 p.m. Wednesday in the 7300 block of Hesperia Avenue.

Police said someone was trying to extract THC from marijuana, and that's what sparked the fire. That person suffered minor burns and was taken to the hospital in fair condition.

Firefighters were able to put out the flames quickly. Narcotics detectives are investigating the incident.


Load Comments