The 2013 Oscars ceremony takes place on February 24 and social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook are already full of Oscar buzz.
Here's how to join the conversation:
- Use #OscarNoms on all nominations-related Tweets and Instagram posts.
- Follow Oscars' Host Seth MacFarlane on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SethMacFarlane.
- Follow Seth's Dad on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DadMacFarlane.
- Follow our Oscars' Producer on Twitter for behind-the-scenes updates: http://twitter.com/NeilMeron.
- Check out other social media sites for the Oscars
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/oscars.
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheAcademy.
- Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheAcademy.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/TheAcademy.
Check out a full list of nominees on OTRC.com. Think you know who will take home the gold?Oscar.com is inviting the public to play My Picks, an interactive and social Oscar ballot that allows users to pick who they think will win the Oscar in each award category. Fans can see the nominees their Facebook friends have picked to win. During the Oscar telecast, users will be able to compete with their friends to see who made the most accurate picks. The My Picks experience will live on Oscars.com, the Oscars App, Facebook, ABCNews.com, OTRC.com and gma.yahoo.com. Play My Picks right now!