The celebrities who will compete on the 16th season of "Dancing With The Stars" were revealed Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, on "Good Morning America."
The new couples for the reality competition dance show are:
- Actor and comedian Andy Dick, who will be paired with pro dancer Sharna Burgess.
- Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd, who will be paired with last season's champion, Tony Dovolani.
- Comedian D.L. Hughley, who will be paired with Cheryl Burke.
- "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump, who will be paired with Gleb Savchenko.
- Boxer Victor Ortiz, who will be paired with Lindsay Arnold.
- Teen actor and singer Zendaya Coleman, who will be paired with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- TV actor Ingo Rademacher, who will be paired with Kym Johnson.
- Gymnast Aly Raisman, who will be paired with Mark Ballas.
- American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler, who will be paired with Derek Hough.
- Olympic legend Dorothy Hamill, who will be paired with Tristan Macmanus.
- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, who will be paired with Karina Smirnoff. Jones was one of the Ravens' stars in their Super Bowl victory earlier this month.
Not returning - Pro-dancer Maksim Chmerskovskiy, who had previously stated he would appear on the upcoming season (Check out a Q & A and 15 facts about Maksim Chmerkovskiy). He told OTRC.com that he is "eager to explore other opportunities that have been made possible because of 'Dancing With The Stars,'" adding: "I'm going to take this time to dive into producing and acting, while fulfilling my sponsorship obligations."
The new season of the show premieres on March 18 on ABC.
OTRC.com, parent company KABC Television and the ABC Television Network are owned by the Walt Disney Company.
What do you think about the new "Dancing With The Stars" cast? Vote in our poll below.