Wynonna Judd, Andy Dick and Dorothy Hamill are among the 11 contenders for the mirror ball trophy. The new cast was announced Tuesday morning on "Good Morning America."
Baltimore Raven Jacoby Jones showed off his talent, strutting his stuff on the "Good Morning America" stage. In all, this season has four athletes in the cast, including boxer Victor Ortiz, Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Aly Raisman and Olympic gold medal-winning figure skating icon Dorothy Hamill.
"I'm excited to be trying to dance. We'll see if you're going to call it dancing, but I've got a great teacher, and I can't wait to get really started," Hamill said.
The cast also includes comedians D.L. Hughley and Andy Dick, who is teamed up with one of three new professionals on the show this season.
"I've been so taken aback by the talent that he's brought to the dance floor so far, so I think he's really going to surprise America," said Sharna Burgess.
At 16, Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman is the show's youngest celebrity to date.
"I like people to tell me when I'm wrong and tell me when I'm messing up so I can perfect it and make it right," Coleman said.
Country star Kellie Pickler is teamed with three-time champ Derek Hough, who decided just last week to come back for another season.
The cast also includes former "General Hospital" star Ingo Rademacher.
"I had a nightmare that Steven, one of the costume designers, put me in a white outfit with butterfly wings," he said. "I started in a cocoon and then I blossomed."
This season's dance couples are:
- Actor and comedian Andy Dick, who will be paired with pro dancer Sharna Burgess.
- Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd, who will be paired with last season's champion, Tony Dovolani.
- Comedian D.L. Hughley, who will be paired with Cheryl Burke.
- "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump, who will be paired with Gleb Savchenko.
- Boxer Victor Ortiz, who will be paired with Lindsay Arnold.
- Teen actor and singer Zendaya Coleman, who will be paired with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- TV actor Ingo Rademacher, who will be paired with Kym Johnson.
- Gymnast Aly Raisman, who will be paired with Mark Ballas.
- American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler, who will be paired with Derek Hough.
- Olympic legend Dorothy Hamill, who will be paired with Tristan Macmanus.
- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, who will be paired with Karina Smirnoff. Jones was one of the Ravens' stars in their Super Bowl victory earlier this month.
The show also confirmed that popular dancing pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy will not be returning for the 16th season. Maks says his next step is to dive into acting or producing.
Professional dancers Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower and Louis van Amstel are also off the "Dancing With The Stars" roster this season.
"We frequently rotate the professional dancers, so it is not unusual for them to rest a cycle. As we consider who will be matched up each season, there are a lot of factors that dictate which couples make the best pairings," a rep from the show said in a statement Tuesday. "We appreciate each of our dancers dedication to the show, so this is a very difficult decision. Anna, Chelsie, Louis and Maks continue to be a part of the 'Dancing with the Stars' family."
The new "Dancing With The Stars" season starts March 18 with a two-hour premiere, beginning at 8 p.m., on ABC7. The first elimination will be at the end of week two.