Andy Dick is set to take part in the 16th season of ABC's hit ballroom series, "Dancing with the Stars," and the comedian says he's "in it to win it."
The actor, who is paired with professional dancer Sharna Burgess, explained how he's never actually danced prior to the show.
"I don't know what to expect, either," Dick told OTRC.com's George Pennacchio following the big cast reveal. "I've never done this, and luckily, I'm with the most beautiful, talented dancer that I think they have."
"Hopefully, I can, I can ... dance," he continued. "Hopefully, I can actually have some ballroom moves."
The 47-year-old actor, who appeared on television shows such as "The Assistant" and "Less Than Perfect," also explained how he's taking this competition very seriously.
"We're going to have fun, but we're talking it seriously," he explained. "We plan on bringing that edge to the dance floor - doing characters - I literally follow her, I look to her to see how to dance, I don't know how to do this."
The celebrities who will compete on the 16th season of the hit dancing series were revealed Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, on "Good Morning America."
The star-studded cast consists of five-time Grammy winner Wynonna Judd, Olympic athlete Dorothy Hamill, comedian D.L. Hughley, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump, boxer Victor Ortiz, teen actor and singer Zendaya Coleman, TV actor Ingo Rademacher, gymnast Aly Raisman, "American Idol" finalist Kellie Pickler and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, who was one of the Ravens' stars in their Super Bowl victory earlier this month.
While the cast for the hit ABC show's 16th season was revealed, it was also announced who would not be returning to the ballroom floor. Pro-dancer Maksim Chmerskovskiy, who had previously stated he would appear on the upcoming season (Check out a Q & A and 15 facts about Maksim Chmerkovskiy), told OTRC.com that he is "eager to explore other opportunities that have been made possible because of Dancing with the Stars," adding: "I'm going to take this time to dive into producing and acting, while fulfilling my sponsorship obligations."
The new season of the show premieres on March 18 on ABC.
OTRC.com, parent company KABC Television and the ABC Television Network are owned by the Walt Disney Company.
What do you think about the new "Dancing With The Stars" cast? Vote in our poll below.