• BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

OTRC: Paris Jackson still hospitalized, Conrad Murray issues statement

Conrad Murray, the doctor jailed for involuntary manslaughter over Michael Jackson's 2009 death, says he was "gravely affected" by the news of the recent "crisis" of the King of Pop's 15-year-old daughter, Paris Jackson.

Paris was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Wednesday after an apparent suicide attempt. Jackson's family did not specify details and later said she was "safe and doing fine."

"From where I sit, all I have to give is love," Murray said on Thursday, June 6, in a statement issued by his lawyer and obtained by OTRC.com. "I love Paris with all of my heart and I just want her to be well and happy. Upon hearing the news of her current crisis, I was gravely affected. I reached out to her through my statement to let her know that I care deeply about her, and I always have, and I always will. She'll continue to be in my prayers."

In an audio recording of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's radio dispatch, obtained by ABC News, a person states that an unspecified 15-year-old female "ODd on 20 Motrin [Ibuprofen] and cut her arm with a kitchen knife" at the Jackson home in Calabasas, California.

Paris lives with her two brothers and the singer's mother and her grandmother, Katherine. She and their cousin, TJ, are the children's co-guardians. The Jackson family has not commented about his remarks. Meanwhile, Paris remains hospitalized and "is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends," a family source told People magazine.

The outlet said Paris has been visited by family members such as her brother Prince Michael Jackson, grandmother and co-guardian Katherine Jackson, mother Debbie Rowe and aunt LaToya Jackson.

Murray, who was Jackson's personal physician, was stripped of his medical license and sentenced to four years in prison in November 2011 after being convicted of involuntary manslaughter. The King of Pop died on June 25, 2009 from an overdose of the sedative propofol and other medications Murray had given him. He filed an appeal in April.

The Jackson family is currently involved in a civil wrongful death trial after suing AEG Live, a concert promoter that had organized a London tour the singer was preparing for before he died. His relatives say the organization had hired Murray, while the group's lawyers say Jackson chose the doctor himself.