Rest easy, "Pretty Little Liars" fans, the wait is almost over!
Season 4 is set to kick off on Tuesday, June 11, and the stars of the show gathered at the Paley Center in Los Angeles on Monday, June 10, for a panel dedicated to the program.
Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse, Janel Parrish, Keegan Allen, Tyler Blackburn and Ian Harding were joined at the panel by executive producers I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Joseph Dougherty.
OTRC.com correspondent Tony Cabrera had a chance to talk to the stars just before the event and they dished out a few tidbits about the new season and the spinoff "Ravenswood."
Check out three new things we learned from the cast and producers below.
1. This is the season of answers.
King told OTRC.com before the panel that this season is about answers.
"Our fans have been so patient, they've been so loyal. They've been trying to find out the answers to questions for so long and this is the season," she said. "We decided we're not going to wait until the final season of 'Pretty Little Liars' to reveal all these answers, we're giving a lot of answers this season and we think the fans have earned it so that's what I think we're really most excited about."
King also said during the panel this is the season we find out whether Alison is alive or dead and what happened on the night she died.
Janel Parrish also previously told us that during season 4, viewers will find out who "Red Coat" is and what was in Detective Wilden's trunk.
2. Caleb's move to Ravenswood and what it means for his relationship with Hanna.
Tyler Blackburn, who plays Caleb on the show, has been cast as one of the leads on the upcoming "Pretty Little Liars" spinoff "Ravenswood." So what does this mean for his relationship with Hanna?
During the Panel, Blackburn was a little mysterious about the subject and said that things with Hanna sort of end with an ellipsis.
King also teased that their goodbye (for now) scene was like "Casablanca."
3. This season is a little more "dangerous."
Ian Harding, who plays teacher (and Aria's ex) Ezra Fitz, was sure that this season is more dangerous than the previous seasons, which is saying a lot considering that in the past, Emily barely escaped from a murderer and Hanna was run over by a car.
"This season is pretty nuts. It's not just like scandalous and, 'Oh you know cool, that's so creepy or scary.' It's like very dangerous," Harding told Cabrera. "Like, it feels like there's just something like really -- it feels like something is about to blow and that's like the feeling I get reading these scripts and like a lot of stuff is coming to light."
Other notes from the panel:
- Viewers will get to see scenes with Ali and her mom. Pierese told us, "You get some really cool scenes between me and my mom this season, earlier in the season, which I think is kind of interesting and special. Not necessarily nice but it's interesting and I think the fans are going to respond to it as well."
- King hinted that there could be an all-flash back episode one day...maybe.
- Mona is getting out of the black "A" hoodie this season and going back to wearing "cute clothes" again, according to Parrish.
- Bellisario said she loved playing "crazy Spencer" in the last half of season 3. She also said she loved playing "drunk Spencer."
- The show just finished shooting the Halloween episode (they shot a few episodes out of order) and many cast members said it was a long episode to shoot.
- There will be plenty of creepy masks this season. King said, "If you have an aversion to masks, season four will rock your world."
- We also have an interview with Keegan Allen, which can be seen here.
The fourth season of "Pretty Little Liars" kicks off on Tuesday, June 11, at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
OTRC.com, parent company KABC Television and the ABC Family Television Network are owned by the Walt Disney Company.
Reporting by Tony Cabrera, correspondent for KABC Television's entertainment show "On The Red Carpet" (check for local TV listings).