"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon recently reunited is Paris, as seen in a photo the actress shared on Twitter on the 4th of July.
Sounds romantic, doesn't it? After all, the two briefly played love interests -- Buffy's frenemy Cordelia and pal Xander -- on the cult TV show, which ended (sob!) more than 10 years ago. In reality, the two met up in the French city of love just ahead of an official "Buffy" mini-reunion at Comic-Con France. The event takes place on July 5. Kristine Sutherland, who played Buffy's mom, is also set to attend.
Carpenter, who is also in Paris to attend Fashion Week events, posted a photo of the two together on her Twitter page. Brendon is wearing a fedora and tinted glasses.
"#XanderandCordelia #Paris2013," the actress tweeted.
Past "Buffy" mini-reunions
Former cast members from the show have bumped into each other several times over the past few years.
- 2004: Main star Sarah Michelle Gellar reunited with Michelle Trachtenberg, who played her little sister, at the premiere of "The Grudge" in Los Angeles.
- 2005: Gellar and Trachtenberg also met up in New York at a Vanity Fair in Concert event, featuring a performance by Alanis Morissette, benefiting the Step Up Women's Network and presented by DKNY Jeans.
- 2005: Carpenter starred with "Buffy" alum Alyson Hannigan, who played Willow, in the series "Veronica Mars."
- 2007: Gellar and Trachtenberg bumped into each other again at an after party for the Airborne & AFI Fest event, presented by Audi "Southland Tales," in Los Angeles.
- 2007: Carpenter and Gellar reunited at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards.
- 2008: Gellar and Trachtenberg met again, this time with Brendon and Seth Green and Amber Benson, who both played Willow's love interests, Emma Caulfield, who played Xander's, and Carpenter at the Paley Center for Media's 25th annual Paley Television Festival in Hollywood, California.
- 2011: Gellar and Trachtenberg reunited again, this time at theTeen Choice Awards in Universal City, California.