Jennifer Lawrence was her usual charming and hilarious self backstage at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, where she took home her second prize, given for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for her role in "American Hustle."
Check out 7 best quotes from Jennifer Lawrence backstage and watch videos of her Q&A session with journalists above.
1. "I dunno, I need to catch up on my drinking." (When asked how she plans to celebrate her win.)
2. "No, not daunting. I mean until you guys get sick of me ... but it's OK, I'll understand." (When asked about how she feels about her fame.)
3. "I have no idea what I'm doing here. It just feels insane."
4. "Well my stylist Rachel [Zoe] brought over her adorable son Skyler and we played 'Tickle Monster' for a while. I had my friends and family come over so it's kind of like a party which is always really fun until as soon as I'm walking out the door, and I'm like, 'I'm gonna throw you off the balcony!'" (When asked if anything cute happened while getting ready.)
5. "I would love to direct but I don't want to suck ..." (When asked about her career.)
6. "Don't be a follower and always do the right thing. Like, if you have the choice between the right thing or the wrong thing, the right way is always less stressful." (When asked about her advice about how to become a strong, powerful girl.)
7. "How do I hold it?" (Talking about her Golden Globe Award.)