The cast of "Dancing With The Stars" season 18 has been announced!
The celebrities set to compete on the ABC series in spring 2014 were revealed on the network's show "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, March 4 and include the likes of Danica McKellar of "The Wonder Years" and Candace Cameron Bure of "Full house." "Dancing With The Stars" returns on March 17 at 8 p.m. and airs on Mondays.
This season also sees the addition of ESPN-turned-FOX Sports reporter Erin Andrews, who joins Tom Bergeron as co-host following the surprise exit of Brooke Burke-Charvet, and the return of "DWTS" pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who was Andrews' dance partner in 2010 (see PHOTOS).
The 34-year-old a Ukrainian pro dancer had been a cast member on the ABC series between seasons 1 and 15. He was dubbed the "Bad Boy of the Ballroom" following a heated on-air argument with judge Len Goodman, who had criticized his routine with partner and soccer star Hope Solo in 2011. He left the series after season 15 but returned as a guest dancer the following season.
In summer of 2013, ABC's president of entertainment, Paul Lee, told reporters during the Television Critics Association's summer press tour" "Maks is part of the family. He may well be back."
What's new this season? For the first time, "Dancing With The Stars" will feature a new game changing twist called "The Switch Up," in which viewers at home can vote to switch up the cast pairings at some point during the season.
Check out the list of the 12 season 18 cast members -- including pro dancing partners -- below. you can also find out more information about the celebrities on ABC.com.
You can WATCH several of our interviews with them above and more below - some of them threw some shade at past and current contestants! We also talked to Erin Andrews.
1. Danica McKellar - best known for her role as Winnie Cooper, the girl who friend-zoned Kevin on the 1990s series "The Wonder Years." She is now a mathematician and author. Partner: Val Chmerkovskiy (Maksim's brother)
2. Candace Cameron Bure - she played DJ Tanner on the 1990s show "Full House" and in recent years, starred on ABC Family's "Make It Or Break It" and several TV movies. Partner: Mark Ballas
3. Drew Carey - the comedian who starred in his own sitcom now hosts the game show "The Price Is Right." Partner: Cheryl Burke
4. Diana Nyad - she made headlines in September 2013 when she became the first person to swim 110 miles from Cuba to Key West after trying four times unsuccessfully. Partner: Henry Byalikov
5. Cody Simpson - a popular 17-year-old Australian pop star. Partner: Witney Carson.
6. NeNe Leakes - this outspoken and popular "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is now a comedy TV actress. Partner: Tony Dovolani.
7. Meryl Davis - she and partner Charlie White won a gold medal for ice dancing at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia last month. Partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
8. Charlie White - Davis' parter will compete on "Dancing With The Stars" too! Partner: Sharna Burgess.
9. Amy Purdy - a double amputee and snowboarding champion who is the first Paralympian to compete on "Dancing With The Stars." Partner: Derek Hough.
10. Sean Avery - a former NHL player who played on teams such as the Detroit Red Wings, the Los Angeles Kings, the Dallas Stars and the New York Rangers. Partner: Karina Smirnoff.
11. James Maslow - star of the show "Big Time Rush" and a member of the pop group of the same name. Partner: Peta Murgatroyd
12. Billy Dee Williams - an actor touted as the "black Clark Gable" in the 1970s. He played Lando Calrissian in "Star Wars" films "The Empire Strikes Back" and "The Return of the Jedi" and also played Harvey Dent in the Tim Burton's 1989 movie "Batman." Partner: Emma Slater.