Another "Bachelorette" baby is on the way!
Ashley Hebert, now Ashley Rosenbaum, and husband J.P. Rosenbaum, the star and winner of season 7 of the ABC dating show, which aired in 2011, are expecting their first child.
The two appear on the cover of the latest issue of the tabloid magazine In Touch (see above), which shows J.P. holding his hand over Ashley's bare pregnant belly. On Wednesday, March 26, the pair retweeted a tweet by the outlet that read: "We could not be more excited to reveal @ashhebert and @JP_Rosenbaum are expecting their first child!"
Other former stars of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" took to Twitter to congratulate the couple, as did show host Chris Harrison -- who performed their wedding ceremony, and supervising producer Elan Gale. Here are several responses:
Molly Mesnick, who has a daughter with husband and "The Bachelor" season 13 star Jason Mesnick, tweeted: "Soooo happy for you @JP_Rosenbaum & @ashhebert ;) This will change your lives in the most amazing way!!!! :)"
Tenley Molzahn, who appeared on season 14 of "The Bachelor" in 2010, tweeted: "Such wonderful news!! Congratulations @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum What an exciting next chapter!!!"
Harrison tweeted: " A tear in my eye & a big smile this morning, overjoyed for @ashhebert @JP_Rosenbaum expecting their first. Love you guys so much Mazel Tov!"
Gale tweeted: "Congratulations to @ashhebert and @JP_Rosenbaum! They're having a baby!!! I can't wait to perform the bris!"
The two have not revealed the gender of their child. Ashley and J.P., who is Jewish, wed in December 2012 in a ceremony that incorporated Jewish customs (such as a chuppah and having the groom break a glass). It aired on ABC and became the third "Bachelor" franchise couple to have their wedding made into a TV special.
"Bachelor and "Bachelorette" couples who wed and / or had children:
- "The Bachelorette" season 1 star and winner Trista and Ryan Sutter, wed in 2003 in a televised ceremony and have a son and daughter. They are set to appear in the WE tv reality show "Marriage Boot Camp" this summer.
- "The Bachelor" season 13 contestant Ann Lueders married Jesse Csincsak, who won the fourth season of "The Bachelorette" and had ended up splitting from its star, in 2010. He and Lueders have a son and daughter, the latter of whom was born on March 17 -- St. Patrick's Day.
- "The Bachelor" season 13 star Jason Mesnick and wife Molly Mesnick, who was the runner-up, wed in 2010 in a televised ceremony and welcomed their first child, a girl, in 2013.
- "The Bachelor" season 9 contestant Tara Durr wed "The Bachelorette" season 5 hopeful John Presser in 2010. They welcomed their first child in 2012.
- "The Bachelor" season 10 finalist Peyton Wright married "The Bachelorette" season 6 contestant Chris Lambton in 2012. They now star in the HGTV show "Going Yard."
- "The Bachelor" season 12 contestant Holly Durst married "The Bachelorette" season 7 hopeful Blake Julian in 2012. The two met on the spinoff "Bachelor Pad."
- "The Bachelor" season 17 star Sean Lowe and winner Catherine Giudici wed earlier this year in a live ceremony that aired on ABC (see PHOTOS).
More "Bachelor" love connections soon?
"The Bachelorette" season 10, featuring recent "Bachelor" contestant Andi Dorfman, is set to premiere on May 26.
While no new "Bachelor Pad," a summer spinoff, it set to air this year, ABC is planning on broadcasting a new side series -- "Bachelor in Paradise," which is set to premiere on Aug. 4 and feature some of the "biggest stars and villains" from past seasons of the shows. The cast has not been announced.
(Pictured: Ashley Hebert and J.P. appear in a scene from 'The Bachelorette' season 7 finale, which aired on August 1, 2011 on ABC.)