The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will feature some of the biggest artists of the last several decades, including Hall & Oates, KISS and Linda Ronstadt.
The inductees will receive their honors at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, April 10. The ceremony will also air on the HBO cable network on May 31.
In addition to some of the biggest artists and bands receiving the Hall of Fame honor, singers including Carrie Underwood, Stevie Nicks, and Bonnie Raitt will participate in special tribute to the inductees. Several of the inductees themselves will be performing.
Check out a list below of the 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, who will induct them and what some of the artist's biggest hits over the years are.
Inductee: Peter Gabriel
- 1. Chris Martin of Coldplay - will induct Gabriel. Martin is the frontman of the wildly popular band Coldplay, whose latest album, "Ghost Stories," is due out in May 2014.
2. Peter Gabriel - will perform during his tribute. He is known for hit songs such as "Sledgehammer," "In Your Eyes" and "Big Time."
Inductee: Hall & Oates
- 1. Questlove of The Roots - will induct Hall & Oates. As a member of The Roots, Questlove performs nightly as the house band on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon."
2. Hall & Oates - will perform during their tribute. They are known for hit songs such as "Kiss on My List," "Private Eyes," "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" and "You Make My Dreams."
- 1. Tom Morello - will induct KISS, whose members have opted not to perform due to a disagreement with ceremony officials over which group members are to be inducted. Morello has had an expansive career in rock music, performing as a guitarist in the bands Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave. He is currently a touring musician with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
- 1. 1. Michael Stipe of R.E.M. - will induct Nirvana, whose musicians, including Dave Grohl, went their separate ways after the death of singer Kurt Cobain in 1994. As a member of R.E.M., he has amassed several hit songs, including "Losing My Religion" and "Everybody Hurts." The group broke up in 2011.
Inductee: Linda Ronstadt
- 1. Glenn Frey - will induct Ronstadt. As a member of the Eagles, Frey has garnered several hits with the band, including "Take It Easy," "Peaceful Easy Feeling" and "Tequila Sunrise."
2. Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris and Sheryl Crow - will perform a tribute to Ronstadt. Much like Ronstadt, whose legacy spans several genres including rock, country, jazz as well as latin, the women tributing her have found similar success as crossover music acts.
Inductee: Cat Stevens
- 1. Cat Stevens - will perform during his tribute. Throughout his career, he has amassed several hit singles, including "The First Cut Is the Deepest," "Father and Son" and "Morning Has Broken."
Inductee: E Street Band
- 1. Bruce Springsteen - will induct the E Street Band. The band has served as Springsteen's backing musical force for years. The singer has garnered countless hits over the years, including "Born To Run," "Dancing in the Dark" and "Born in the U.S.A."
2. E Street Band - will perform during their tribute. In addition to working with Springsteen over the years, the group has worked with artists such as David Bowie, Lady Gaga and Aretha Franklin.
Inductee: Brian Epstein
Inductee: Andrew Loog Oldham