Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she suffered a miscarriage while filming her Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) reality show.
The 27-year-old actress made the startling revelation during the "Lindsay" finale, which aired on Sunday, April 20. Filming on the show was halted numerous times during its production, times Lohan says were when she was sick following the miscarriage.
"No one knows this, and we can finish after this, I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off," she said on the show, according to People magazine.
Lohan did not reveal who the father of her unborn child was and did not divulge any further details about the miscarriage, saying that it was a "very long story." The actress did say, however, "I was sick. And mentally, that messes with you."
Lohan has not commented about the miscarriage apart from mentioning it on her show. Her mother, Dina Lohan, alluded to the episode in a tweet that allegedly read "Oprah call me" on April 20. The tweet has since been deleted, and Winfrey has not responded.
The actress also discussed the leaked "sex list" that she revealed on "Watch What Happens Live" on April 17 to be real. On "Lindsay," Lohan said that she drafted the list while a patient at the The Betty Ford Center in 2013, citing it as "step number five or step number eight" in the 12 Steps of Alcohol Anonymous.
She previously told Andy Cohen that the list, which included names such as Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake and James Franco, was the fifth step in AA, however her statements on "Lindsay" more accurately reflect the eighth step, as she refers to the list as a "sexual inventory." The eighth step in AA, according to Betty Ford, reads, "Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all." Lohan stated on the show that the list going public was "not only humiliating, but just mean."
"Lindsay" was originally picked up for an eight-episode season and there has been no official announcement that the show will return for a second season on OWN.