Miley Cyrus set the record straight during a press conference recently, addressing erroneous reports about her recent hospitalization.
"I didn't have a drug overdose," Cyrus told reporters at the press conference at the O2 arena in London on Tuesday, May 6, according to People magazine. "I took some [expletive] antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction."
Cyrus had to reschedule several U.S. and European tour dates after she had a "severe allergic reaction to antibiotics" and was hospitalized in April. In early May, she suffered another health setback and was forced to postpone more tour dates. The 21-year-old singer now says she has a clean bill of health.
"I'm the poster child for good health," she told reporters.
She later added, "You have no idea how ready I am. There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life."
Cyrus is set to resume her Bangerz tour in London on Tuesday, May 6. She tweeted her excitement about the concert earlier on Tuesday.
It was also recently announced that Cyrus will perform at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, when it airs live on ABC on Sunday, May 18.