It was a big "throwback Thursday" kind of day on "The View" on May 15 as Barbara Walters was joined by all 10 former and current co-hosts of "The View."
The event was to remember Walters' years on the show as she prepares for her final regular appearance on the series on May 16. Walters, who created the series and serves as an executive producer, announced her departure from the show in April.
The 84-year-old newswoman will continue to serve as an executive producer of "The View" and continue to be an ABC News contributor.
Walters was joined on stage by former co-hosts Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Debbie Matenopoulos, Joy Behar, Lisa Ling, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Rosie O'Donnell, as well as current co-hosts Sherri Shepherd, Whoopi Goldberg and Jenny McCarthy.
Walters told the group of women, "I'm so proud that we are still friends. Not everyone can say that and work with everyone and still love them."
A few of the former co-hosts also reflected on their favorite "Barbara Memories" from the series.
"You know, I think the best thing about 'The View' was that the public got to see the other side of Barbara because, you all know the journalist, but she's such a funny lady and full of spunk," Viera told the crowd before introducing her clip. "So, Halloween shows were always my favorite, when she would dress in costumes. Especially the year you dressed up as Marilyn Monroe..."
Check out info on past and present panelists of "The View" and the clips of some of the women's favorite "Barbara Memories" below.
1. Rosie O'Donnell - She joined the show as the moderator in September 2006 and left in May 2007 after she and Elisabeth Hasselbeck disagreed over the Iraq War, a fight that was shown via a split screen on television.
During Thursday's show, O'Donnell sat next to Hasselbeck and joked that what she missed most about being on the show was "fighting with this skinny one." She said her favorite moment was when she tried (and failed) to teach Walters how to decoupage.
2. Meredith Vieira - Vieira was an original member of "The View" panel when the show started in August 11, 1997. She left the show in April 2006 to replace Katie Couric as a co-host on the "Today" show.
She revealed her favorite moment was when Walters dressed up as Marilyn Monroe for a Halloween episode. Walters stayed in character and sang "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend."
3. Joy Behar - Behar was also one of the original panelists on the show and left the series in August 2013.
Her favorite moment was when she and Walters disagreed on who said the quote, "Old age is not for sissies." Behar attributed it to Bette Davis, while Walters insisted it was Katharine Hepburn and the two bet on it. A few minutes later, producers found out it was Davis who said the quote and Walters mistakenly turned to Behar and said, "I was just told it was Bette Davis, you owe me."
4. Lisa Ling - She joined "The View," replacing Debbie Matenopoulos, in August 1999 and left the show in 2002.
Ling said her favorite moment was when Walters, who doesn't know how to drive, took a driving lesson with comedian Richard Lewis.
5. Elisabeth Hasselbeck - Hassellbeck became a permanent co-host on the show in November 2003. She later left the show in July 2013 and became a co-host on "Fox & Friends."
Hasselbeck said her favorite moment was in 2004, when the other panelists on the show helped her announce her pregnancy by wearing prosthetic stomachs and Walters asked the audience to guess which co-host was pregnant.
6. Debbie Matenopoulos - She was one of the original panelists on the show and exited the series in 1999 and was replaced by Ling.
Matenopoulos said her favorite moment actually happened off camera, before she was cast on the show. She explained she was 22 years old at the time of her audition and that she felt "incredibly insecure" because when she walked in, there was "a sea full of famous women, all recognizable except for me."
She later added that she was about to walk out of the room when she ran into Walters, who put her hand on her shoulder and told her, "Debbie, I'm so glad you came."
7. Star Jones - Jones was also an original panelist on the series. In June 2006, she announced ahead of schedule that she would be leaving the show.
8. Jenny McCarthy - McCarthy, a comedic actress, author, and activist, joined the show in September 2013.
9. Sherri Shepherd - The comedian and actress became a panelist on "The View" in 2007.
10. Whoopi Goldberg - Goldberg joined "The View" in 2007 as a co-host and moderator following O'Donnell's departure.