Southern California Edison worker electrocuted in Paramount identified

A Southern California Edison worker was electrocuted while responding to a service call in the 15500 block of California Avenue in Paramount on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016.

A Southern California Edison employee who was electrocuted while working to repair storm-damaged power lines in Paramount
Related Topics:
newsedisonelectrocutionworker shockedlos angeles county fire departmentlos angeles county sheriff's departmentParamountLos Angeles County
(Copyright ©2016 KABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments