LOS ANGELES (KABC) --It's Opening Day at Dodger Stadium, and fans will be privy to some new concession stand items.
New food items include:
- The Gouda Kobe Burger, Kobe beef, topped with caramelized onions, pickle, smoked Gouda and special dressing, available at Elysian Park Grill.
- Dodger Dog topped with Pulled Pork available at the smokehouse stand at the Think Blue Barbecue.
- King's Hawaiian Dog, an all-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped off with a pineapple salsa, served on King's Hawaiian bread.
- Pastrami Burger, a quarter-pound beef patty on a potato bun topped with hot pastrami, drizzled stone-ground mustard served with Kettle Style home chips and a pickle spear.
- Shock Top Bratwurst, spicy pork bratwurst link infused with Shock Top beer served on a buttered-grilled lobster roll with caramelized onions and spicy brown mustard.
- Cast Iron Corn Bread and Fried Chicken available at the Stadium Club Bar with limited quantities per day.