The jackpot for Tuesday night's Mega Millions drawing has grown to $454 million, making it potentially the 7th largest prize in U.S. history.
The winning numbers pulled were 29, 46, 53, 64, 73, and the Mega Ball was 10.
The prize amount was previously estimated at $449 million but grew after more people flocked to stores to buy tickets. The cash payout for a single winner would be $319 million, before taxes.
If no winner is drawn tonight, the prize would grow to an estimated $508 million, officials said.
The odds of picking the correct numbers in the Mega Millions game are 1 in 259 million.
The drawing is at 9 p.m. Tuesday.
One of the three winning tickets bought in the January 2016 record-breaking $1.6 billion Powerball jackpot has still not been claimed. That ticket was bought in Chino Hills and the winner has one year from the drawing to come forward.
According to The Associated Press, these are the 10 highest lottery jackpots in U.S. history:
1. $1.6 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
3. $648 million, Mega Millions, Dec. 17, 2013 (two tickets, from California and Georgia)
4. $590.5 million, Powerball, May 18, 2013 (one ticket, from Florida)
5. $587.5 million, Powerball, Nov. 28, 2012 (two tickets, from Arizona and Missouri)
6. $564.1 million, Powerball, Feb. 11, 2015 (three tickets, from North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Texas)
7. $448.4 million, Powerball, Aug. 7, 2013 (three tickets, one from Minnesota and two from New Jersey)
8. $429.6 million, Powerball, May 7, 2016 (one ticket, from New Jersey)
9. $425.3 million, Powerball, Feb. 19, 2014 (one ticket, from California)
10. $414 million, Mega Millions, March 18, 2014, (two tickets, from Florida and Maryland)
Mega Millions jackpot grows to $454 million