WRIGHTWOOD, Calif. (KABC) --The fast-moving Blue Cut Fire, which has scorched 37,000 acres in the San Bernardino National Forest, has placed more than 82,000 people under evacuation order.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said it is important that people evacuate when ordered.
Here is the latest information on evacuations, road closures and school closings:
* West Cajon Valley
* Lytle Creek Canyon
*Highway 138 is closed from Interstate 15 to State Route 2
*State Route 2 is closed from LA County line to the 138
*Old Cajon Blvd. north of Devore
*Lytle Creek Rd. at Glen Helen Parkway
*Lone Pine Canyon Rd. from East Canyon Drive through Highway 138
*Swarthout Canyon Road to Cajon Boulevard
* Eastbound I-10 to eastbound SR-62 to northbound SR-247 to westbound SR-18 to I-15 northbound
* Northbound I-5 to northbound SR-14 to eastbound SR-58 to I-15
* SR-18 through Apple Valley, Lucerne Valley and Big Bear to SR-330 south to I-210 (not recommended for trucks or over-sized loads)
Oversize and over-length vehicles were advised to not use SR-18, SR-138, or other mountain roads due to traffic.
* Jessie Turner Community Center - 15556 Summit Avenue, Fontana
* Devore Animal Shelter (large and small animals) - 19777 Shelter Valley, San Bernardino
* Apple Valley Animal Shelter (small animals) - 22131 Powhatan Road, Apple Valley
* Victorville Fairgrounds (large animals) - 14800 7th Avenue, Victorville
* U.S. Forest Service Public/Media Information Line: (909) 383-5688
* USFS Public/Media website http://inciweb.nwcg.gov