FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's final debate
With Trump trailing and needing to change the campaign's trajectory, the debate could prove pivotal though more than 47 million votes already have been cast and there are fewer undecided voters than at this point in previous election years. The debate did not feature the repeated angry interruptions of the candidates' other showdown, the men engaged in a series of clashes.
CA ELECTION 2020: Here's how to vote and what you need to know
So who won the debate?
That question may not be answered fully until Nov. 3, but we're asking how you felt about the candidates' performance tonight.
Let us know how you feel in our post-debate poll questions below.
* Please note the polls may take some time to load.
App users: For a better experience, click here to view the full map in a new window
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election.
WATCH: What are my voter rights on Election Day?
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- ABC News answers questions about polling, battleground states and what to expect Nov. 3
- FACT CHECK: Here's how Harris, Pence statements stack up with the facts
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Biden's first debate
- California propositions: A voter's guide to the 2020 ballot measures
- Here's how to track your mail-in ballot
- Here's how to vote and what you need to know
- What is Prop. 14? California voters will be asked to continue funding stem cell research
- What is Prop 15? Voters to decide property tax hike on big business
- What is Prop. 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
- What is Prop. 17? Voters asked to restore right to vote for parolees after completion of prison term
- What is California Prop. 18? Measure would let some 17-year-olds vote
- What is Prop.19? Measure would change several facets of property tax rules in California
- What is Prop. 20? Measure would allow prosecutors to reclassify some misdemeanor crimes as felonies
- What is Prop 21? Initiative would allow cities to enact more rent control
- What is Prop. 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
- What is Prop. 23? Measure would impact dialysis clinics, patients
- What is Prop 24? Voters to decide future of consumer data privacy protections
- What is Prop 25? California to vote on eliminating cash bail system
The Associated Press contributed to this story.