Support for ABC7 Los Angeles Amazon Fire TV
Getting your news on your schedule just got easier!
Or download directly from your Fire TV:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV
- Browse Apps from the Fire TV menu or search for Amazon Fire TV
- Alexa Voice Remote: Press the Voice microphone button on your remote to search using your voice. Or select Search from the Home screen to enter text keywords using the on-screen keyboard.
- Amazon Fire TV Remote: Select Search from the Home screen and use the on-screen keyboard to enter search terms.
- Fire TV Remote App: Press and hold the Voice microphone icon, drag the icon down, and then say the name of the game or app you're looking for. You can also tap the Keyboard icon to enter a text search using the on-screen keyboard.
- Download the app. When the download is complete, the purchase button changes to Open.
- Select Open to launch the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn on closed captioning?
On the Menu, navigate to Settings. Within Settings, navigate to Closed Captioning. Use the selection button on the Fire TV remote to toggle Closed Captioning on or off.
We want to hear from you!