- Video: Should you say "I do" to "The Proposal?"
- Photos: "The Proposal" premiere
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
Sandra and Ryan have a fun chemistry here and a clear talent for comedy. They're daring, too, all in the name of laughs.
/*Mary Steenburgen*/ as real warmth as Reynold's mom. And as the groom's grandmother, /*Betty White*/ gets to use her considerable comic talent and timing to throw out some real zingers that are sure to get you smiling.
There's also a fun storyline featuring /*Oscar Nunez*/ as a guy who happens to have multiple jobs, including the town's only male stripper.
When this movie was all over, I knew the best way to describe its overall vibe. "The Proposal" is, in a word, "enjoyable."
It's light and funny, it's silly and sweet, and it's a good time. You may find yourself ahead of the plot, so don't expect any big surprises there. But just sit back, relax, smile, laugh and enjoy the ride.