- Video: 'I love all the aspects of filmmaking'
- Video: Eckhart, Aniston hit it off in 'Love'
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
"Filmmaking is about business, selling your product. That means shaking hands like a politician. The key is to do is as sincerely and honestly as you can, enjoy it and embrace your fans," Eckhart adds. "Otherwise, your jaded and I've seen both sides. I also look to people like Jennifer, see how they do it. I just worked with Johnny Depp and that guy is out there with fans. I really admire that."
Eckhart says he admires his "Love Happens" co-star Jennifer Aniston. He found it easy to describe why he thinks she has become such a fan favorite.
"She's fun, easy, effortless, a good actor and she has a charm. Not a lot of people have that kind of charm," said Eckhart. "She was the anchor in this film. I was happy to work with her."
Eckhart is currently working on a movie called "Battle: Los Angeles." It's shooting in Louisiana.