- Video: 'Dancing' judges shake things up
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
Last Tuesday, at eliminations the judges shook things up when they told one of the couples that they were in, "jeopardy."
Backstage after the show when many of the celebrity competitors were asked what being in "jeopardy" meant and none of them seemed to know the answer.
"I don't think it means anything," said pro dancer /*Mark Ballas*/. "I think they are just spicing it up, make it dramatic."
"The jeopardy part is all for drama. The bottom two is the place you don't want to be in," said "Dancing" competitor Mark Dacascos.
"Nobody told me what it meant and its torture just standing there," said pro dancer Derek Hough.
"I dread the day we're in 'jeopardy.' You can't breathe," said "Dancing" competitor Donny Osmond.
- Video: Aaron Carter interview
- Video: Natalie Coughlin interview
- Video: Marc Dacascos interview
- Video: Macy Gray interview
- Video: Ashley Hamilton interview
- Video: Melissa Joan Hart interview
- Video: Kathy Ireland interview
- Video: Chuck Liddell interview
- Video: Gilles Marini interview
- Video: Debi Mazar interview
- Video: Kelly Osbourne interview
- Video: Louie Vito interview
Even if the stars aren't told they are in "jeopardy" the elimination process is unbearable.
"You stand there forever not knowing. They torture us and it's horrible," said "Dancing" competitor Kelly Osbourne.
Watch "Dancing with the Stars" Monday night at 8 p.m. on ABC7.