Seven ladies were among 34 finalists chosen from nearly 1,000 applicants.
"They were selected from a pool of the most talented and poised in the Pasadena area," said Amy Wainscott, chair of the Queen and Court Committee. "They are outstanding role models and will be wonderful ambassadors for the Tournament of Roses."
The members of the Royal Court are:
- Morgan Eliza Devaud, 18, La Canada High School.
- Stephanie Grace Hynes, 18, Maranatha High School.
- Cynthia Megan Louie, 17, La Salle High School.
- Kimberly Victoria Ostiller, 17, Flintridge Preparatory School.
- Drew Helen Washington, 16, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy.
- Hanan Bulto Worku, 17, Pasadena High School.
- Sarah Nicole Zuno, 17, Benjamin Franklin High School.
The Rose Queen will be selected from among the seven Royal Court princesses on Oct. 18.
The royal court will preside over the 123rd annual Rose Parade and the 98th Rose Bowl game. The theme for 2012: "Just Imagine."
City News Service contributed to this story.