GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire late Tuesday evening ripped through a house that had been converted into a Buddhist temple in Garden Grove.
No injuries were reported in the blaze, which was reported at the Chua Vinh Minh temple about 11:40 p.m. in the 12200 block of Magnolia Street.
Thirty-two firefighters responded to the scene and extinguished the flames in just over 30 minutes, according to the Garden Grove Fire Department.
Reports that burning candles may have ignited the fire were under investigation by fire officials.
DEVELOPING: More details will be added to this report as they become available.
Buddhist temple in Garden Grove destroyed by overnight fire
More TOP STORIES News