The game starts at 1:10 p.m. PT.
The ceremonial first pitch will honor Dodger broadcaster Vin Scully, who is in his unprecedented 67th and final season with the team. Pregame ceremonies will celebrate many of the great moments in Scully's career.
Avid baseball fans can participate in giveaways that include shirts, sweaters and hats among other items.
David Siegel, vice president of ticket sales said that Vin Scully Avenue T-shirts will be given out to fans on May 10.
MORE: Dodger legend Vin Scully honored at street-naming ceremony
In addition to team swag, fans will also be privy to some new items on the concession stand menu.
New food items include:
- The Gouda Kobe Burger, Kobe beef, topped with caramelized onions, pickle, smoked Gouda and special dressing, available at Elysian Park Grill;
- Dodger Dog topped with Pulled Pork available at the smokehouse stand at the Think Blue Barbecue;
- King's Hawaiian Dog, an all-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped off with a pineapple salsa, served on King's Hawaiian bread;
- Pastrami Burger, a quarter-pound beef patty on a potato bun topped with hot pastrami, drizzled stone-ground mustard served with Kettle Style home chips and a pickle spear;
- Shock Top Bratwurst, spicy pork bratwurst link infused with Shock Top beer served on a buttered-grilled lobster roll with caramelized onions and spicy brown mustard;
- Cast Iron Corn Bread and Fried Chicken available at the Stadium Club Bar with limited quantities per day.
City News Service contributed to this report.