LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- U2 frontman Bono is behind a new all-star campaign offering some once-in-a-lifetime experiences, all for a good cause.
Bono's organization, Red, has already raised more than $325 million in the fight against AIDS. As the campaign kicked off Tuesday to coincide with World Aids Day, Bono says he hopes to raise millions more.
When you donate just $10 to Red through omaze.com, you can win the following prizes:
- Go on a bike ride with Bono.
- Tom Brady will teach you how to pass a football.
- Shaquille O'Neal will a take a photo with you for your 2016 holiday card.
- Walk the red carpet with Meryl Streep.
- Visit the set of "Game of Thrones."
- James Franco will paint your portrait.
- Take a one-day "wellness break" with Snoop Dogg.
- Jimmy Kimmel will give your kid "the talk." As long as the parents are OK with it, Kimmel says he's happy to do the job.
Kimmel is devoting Tuesday night's show to the campaign.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is matching every donation - up to $20 million.
Bono's AIDS charity offers once-in-a-lifetime celeb experiences to donors